I wanted to wish happy father’s day to my dear hubby, Mr. Ahmad Faiz. Thank you for being a good father to Zara and of course, a handsome husband to me. I know that I don’t need a reason to thank you for anything because; seriously I am so thankful to have you as a father to my child. I will go on and list out all things nice you did for the two of us, just because.🙂
- Since Zara was born, you are the one person who gives me the strength and support to accept all the challenges I have to go through as a first time mother
- You are my number one supporter when it comes to breastfeeding and I am so proud of having such a supportive husband. Without you, I don’t know how I can stand all the critics and comments that I received
- Other guys may think that doing housework will lower down their masculinity but for you, it is otherwise. To you, being able to help your loved ones around the house IS what being masculine is all about
- You are my shoulder to cry on and you are willing to listen to all the craps that I had to say
- I am lucky to have you as my loyal friend and my partner in crime😉 We cry and laugh together and we dream big for our future
- You let me be myself and you make me feel like I am the most intelligent and beautiful woman all the time. In other words, you make me happy just to be myself and I owe you that
- Your honesty and positive comments makes me a better person. When I need the hard truth, I know I can count on you
- You are one terrific dad to Zara and to see your love towards her gives me joy and strength to become a better mom
- The way you treat your families, friends and strangers inspires me to be a humble and helpful person
I hope a small token that I made for you is enough to bring joy on your first father’s day.
I love you sayang~
Here’s what I get hubby on father’s day😉
Hehe isn’t it cute?😉 I am thinking to print it out in wallet sized photos, just for me to keep.
Here’s the full pictures:
Before I end this entry, I wanted to wish happy father’s day to my Abah in Cheras and Ayah in Kangar. They are wonderful fathers and I am lucky to have them as my father.